Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Yayeee! My House is Now a Home

I received my first bit of mail today. My first bit of mail in my new place and I think that was the last touch in making Cape Town my true home.

A big, awesome thank you must go out to Miss Rice who sent me my first piece of delicious mail. It wasn't just any old letter either, it had inspiring words and she included the sweetest necklace (one that I saw on her blog and went all gaga over)

Officially the best mail I have EVER received<3
She's my favourite team mate and she deserves as much love and happiness that can possibly be crammed into her heart without making it explode :D

Just like her pretty heart, she has a pretty blog: Pink Made It Punk which is defo worth looking at!

Yay!


My beautiful card and necklace<3
Seriously, if you see this gal around, you should buy her lunch and shower her with praises! YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment