Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday, I'm in Love

Okay so I'm not actually in love but I have SO much to look forward to as from now (all studying and exams excluded)

Tonight "staff" party as Gemma would put it. Our class is all getting together, lecturers included, and we'll all going to the mighty Gay's house (by that I mean CJ) to indulge in food and punch together as a whole. There's some really incredible babes in my class who I really have bonded with and I'm totes excited to have a bit of fun with them tonight.

Lara and Rake are coming to Cape Town for their little squash tour and I hope I get to see their lovely faces. These girls, who are younger than most the people I'm friends with, make up for their lack in age by having big hearts. They're beautiful in every way and I am very excited to see them, if not this weekend then when I'm home in Joburg.

Genevieve (known more as Givi/Geevs) will be here for one night and one night only. Her friend won a ticket for herself and a friend to fly to Cape Town and attend the J&B party, all accommodation, travel, costs included. I know right? Cheeky bastards! Why the hell don't I ever have luck like that? But I'm glad that I'll be able to see her even if its just for a few hours.

And then next week I will be returning home to Joburg for my holidays :D I can't wait to be knee deep in bitches and to hopefully get my mojo back (the one I obviously left in Joburg) and to just dominate as I once used to. I aint scuuurrd.

Like don't get me wrong, etv and sabc are fabulous(soapies. Yay!) but this girl needs a little bit of dstv and to catch up on my high-fashion, gourmet, higher grade humour and High Definition television watching. And when I said "fabulous" I clearly meant day-time bullshit.

But for now I'll leave you little baby angels to enjoy your weekend. If you're looking for something extraordinary to do, go and get your hands on the new Panic! At the Disco album. Its called Vices & Virtues and I honestly can't remember listening to a CD and thinking that every single song was brilliant. I give this album 10/10 and if you haven't sprinted out the door in a hungry craze in search for this CD then don't even talk to me. Actually don't even think of me. Stop it. Stop it now. Just don't do it.

I know you all hold my advice dearly anyway :P

I also recommend that you get a bit out of hand this weekend and act inappropriately, especially by drunk texting Kendra and Dean and anyone else who is still writing exams :P

Until next time...<3

1 comment: