Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Closet is a Scary Dark Place

Babes,

Here is an issue that I think is fairly big... Closet GAYS!



I understand that being gay isn't the healthiest lifestyle and that its a big and scary world out there but there comes a time in your life when the best thing for you to do, is just admit you're gay.

Sure its tough and you're worried about people judging you or not accepting you. But I can tell you from first-hand experience that the people who do have a problem with it, aren't worth the time and effort at the end of the day.

It takes a few years to find your footing but in the end, when you learn to accept yourself, that's when other people will accept you! There's nothing wrong with being a raging homosexual and people will realise that when they see that you're not there to do any harm, you're actually just a lost little dwarf hamster, trying to find your place is this crazy spinning wheel. BUT also, don't go around in a pink tutu, Silver pants and a fishnet top and expect people to accept you for "who you are" because that's bullshit. If any straight person dressed like that, they would probably be shunned from society. So take it easy, "raging homosexual" doesn't mean you have to shoved your sexual preferences down everyone's throat. Be classy. Be sexy. Be charming and be one hell of a animal in bed ;)

*you are now certified to come OUT

Look at me, I accept myself and I'm awesome :P

So come on out of that dirty closet, Honey. I've got your back<3



If you got slightly excited about this, you are gay. Come out. Now.

We need these gays to adopt the poor babies of this world!

P.S - There is a guy in my class who is SUCH a closet gay and I hope he reads this and just comes out. I'll even buy him a beer (or a Cosmo, which is more likely)

DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment