Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

I Go to Seek The Great Perhaps

So I recently felt a sense of nostalgia while looking through old memories and i came across a passage i had written from one of my favourite high school books, Looking for Alaska.

I also remembered how much of an effect this book had on me and recalled it being possibly one of the best books i had ever read.

And so the search began!

I didn't have to look far, I found it in the first Exclusive Books I walked into and I bought it without hesitation (because I'm a fearless bitch) and after finishing in within 24 hours, I was left in tears and hellishly happy that it was just as good as I remembered it to be.

It's by John Green and if you don't get your little paws on it now, I'll um... Well I don't know what I'll do but it'll be your own loss, so stop being a whiney bitch and do something I tell you, just for once.

This is the original book cover from what I can remember

And this is what the current one looks like


Pretty passages from the book



No comments:

Post a Comment