Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ass-embly

On Friday we went to Assembly and as usual, none of us left sober.
What is it about Assembly that makes us want to throw our names away and go animalistic? Assembly is also the only place where I get drunk enough to drink Jagermeister.

It was all down hill from there

That's when the Foosball happens and like professionals, we all partake in a gruesome game where there's screaming and swearing and sweaty bodies (what a sight, right?)

Then I absolutely lost myself to the music of Mao. I don't recall a single moment of not dancing. They kept me moving throughout their entire set. Mad props boys!



The rest of my weekend was spent in Stellies with a beautiful girl by the name of Klara, who I've been friends with for almost SEVEN years. We watched the Hangover Part 2 and ended up spending the whole of Sunday watching TV on the couch and eating the delicious lasagne Klara made. mmmmmmmm.

Unfortunately I start exams in three weeks and should probably stop going out:(
But on the plus side, I will be in Joburg in 25 days :D:D:D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment