Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mumbo Jumbo 'Cos I'm a Ho Fo Sho

Let the randomness begin!

 This picture reminded me of my friends, but mostly Claudia my little shortay (ooh gangsta talk) because since we met, neither of us has been a good influence on each other and we often end up encouraging each other to do the most daring thing. I think we speak to the inner 'devil' of each other and we always end up having the best time together. For most of my highschool career I can pin Claudia to almost all events that involved some sort of bad behavior and through that, we definitely formed a bond that I think will last for a long time. She is one of my best friends and I hope she's ready for July because I'm not planning on holding back ;) I love you Shortay<3

 Something about this picture makes me just want to throw away everything and just run away. To live with no restrictions. To live with no rules. To live in beauty. To live in a dream and maybe to go with you?
 I think people are always busy looking but none of them can see. People hardly see what's right in front of them. sometimes it's a cry for help, sometimes it's a life-changing love, sometimes it's the need to do something not for yourself but for someone who needs it. I think if everyone would just see, they could answer some questions, maybe even the greatest question of all. They just need to see.
Thinking may not always be the right way to approach things. I think (see even I do it) that some of the best choices are made when they weren't thought about at all, but rather, chosen at random. For once maybe let your heart and your impulses do the actions for you. Let them be the writer of your story and maybe you might end up with that happy ending after all.
This last one is no secret to the people who know me. I have a huge obsession with mouths. The first thing I do upon meeting someone, is look at their mouth, their lips, their teeth and even the way they talk. Put all those together and there's a specific criteria that has to be met. I could never be with a person whose mouth I didn't approve of. It's silly but to me it's the most important feature. Mouth drive me crazy and are definitely a weakness of mine. Mmmmmmm... Mouths....


I guess that's all<3

No comments:

Post a Comment