Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Gotta Get Down on Friday!

Just so you don't too ahead of yourself, I will torture you with the popular brain-mushing, Rebecca Black and her song Friday...



I lied! I'm actually going to do something possibly worse. Audience, meet Jenna Rose...

My Jeans


Just in case you wanted to sing along, here's the lyrics:
Staring out my window, I brush my hair
Getting dressed to meet my friends but I don't know what to wear
Commercial shows on my TV about these cool designer jeans that I tried on at the mall
Change the channel and look what I see: Hannah Montana's wearing my jeans. Ashley Tisdale's wearing my jeans, Keke Palmer's wearing my jeans
I just can't believe they wore those jeans like me
Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh
She wore those jeans like me
Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh
She wore those jeans like me(like me like me like mex100)
Staring at the mall window I fingered through a smile
I thought about how cool I'd look if I had them on right now
I'm anxious, excited, they're on my mind it feels like Heelys are racing on my spine
I just can't wait to call these my jeans
everyone can look at me and my jeans
I can go anywhere in my jeans but I still can't believe she wore those jeans like me
Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh
She wore those jeans like me
Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh Oh Oh oo-Oh
She wore those jeans like me(like me like me like mex100)

1 here comes the 2 to the 3 not it's the T.R.I. double G.

why she got those cool new jeans that sittin' in the J.E.T. but she's (?)
you might see me in a video or a TV show, MTV, Nick, HBO
Jenna could be a model in a fashion show--look there she goes
ABC 123 that girl wore her jeans like me
I bet she's mad, 'cause I look fab
ha ha ha ha jack my swag
sticks and stones may break my bones

but mine look new and her's just look so o-old so o-old so o-old

Oh my look at those jeans they should be posted in a magazine

matter fact let me get my phone you can strike a pose
smile for the camera FREEZE!
What? Trig bought a new Blackberry What? Trig bought a new Blackberry What? Trig bought a new Blackberry--ah just take the picture already!
sorry I was stuck in a daydream when I bought those jeans



OKAY!
Enough with the torture. Here's something I'm sure you'll find a lot more amusing :)

Enjoy your weekend babes of the world<3

No comments:

Post a Comment