Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Little Corner of The Planet

Thought I'd share a peak at my humble abode and just some of the things that make me love my life in Cape Town!

Vintage pictures and mirror.

My obsession<3

Vintage bookshelf<3

Pretty, big windows.

The picture I wake up to every morning. It's beautiful<3

My work space :)

ALSO... Here's some winter goodies I picked up on the weekend.
A lovely woolen beanie. Keeps my kop deliciously warm.

Vintage print jersey<3
AND... Here's a place I both love and dread as I never have the energy or time to go, but when I do, I love it so much. My little bit of relaxation. My laundromat :)

Well there's your little look into my life here in Cape Town.

Oh and P.S - While most people experience the social dilemma triangle, I fear that mine is more of a rectangle:

No comments:

Post a Comment