Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

hmmmmm

So there's this girl.... (yes there usually is)

And even though she's 1400km away, she still manages to make me smile. I realise that she's "not good with emotions" and I think that's part of the whole appeal but its so interesting to see another side to her, one that I was never exposed to being just her friend.

Under her 'bitchy' exterior, I've found a funny, charming, sometimes sweet (don't tell her I said so, though) and just a down to earth person, who I find myself often thinking about. (I have to add that she is incredibly sexy and has a slight lisp (I LOVE LISPS))

She is somewhat included in the reasons for me being excited to visit Joburg in July

And even though she doesn't do the whole 'emotions' thing, I find her completely intriguing...

No comments:

Post a Comment