Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

crush.crush.crush

Crush: verb - To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure

My meaning for crush is something completely different. A crush is someone who makes me smile uncontrollably without even saying anything. Someone who gets me excited by just saying hello. Someone who I get easily embarrassed in front of and for some reason all my funny goes out the door and instead I just become awkward. I will continuously look at their Facebook page and probably saucy drunk text on a few occasions.

Recently a girl who I've had a crush on for quite a while has told me she has a crush on me :D

Straight away I started feeling all excited and warm inside. The people around me could tell that something was different with me and I decided that having a crush must be one of the best feelings a person can experience.

Even if nothing had to happen with this crush, I think the feeling has been reward enough and I hope that for as long as I'm alive this feeling never goes away.

Crush: verb -To hug, especially with great force  (this is exactly what I want to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment