Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Day for You, Mom.

So yesterday was Mother's Day and even though I wasn't with my mom, the day didn't lose its importance. I am a full-blown mommy's girl and I always will be. That may be because I have a mom worth mentioning.

Jenefer Lynne Lozzi, a blonde bombshell who only has the capacity to love. I have so many moments I hold dear to me that involve my mom. Moments such as air guitaring to Bohemian Rhapsody, wrestling just to see who is stronger, getting breakfast in bed without having to ask for it, getting six calls a day from her if I'm not feeling well and laughing uncontrollably about nothing at all.

My mom and I haven't had the easiest road and I would be lying if I said that I wish some things were different, but I love her for who she is and for everything she has done for me.

She has given me something that can't be bought or traded, she has given me more love than I'll ever need.

My mom can't afford to buy me the world, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't if she could. My mom would give me money if i needed it, even though she doesn't have lots of it. My mom helped me through my toughest challenges. When I was suffering depression, she picked it up before anyone else and help me get over it. When my heart was broken, my mom would sit up with me and wipe away my tears. Instead of getting upset and bad mouthing the girl who broke my heart, she would tell me that everything is going to be alright and that I should never stop loving. My mom takes pride in the fact that I'm different. Most importantly, my mom accepts that I am gay and she loves me none the less.

This woman has inspired me to be who I am. She has inspired me to help others and to love no matter what. I hope that one day I am half the mother that she is and I know she's going to make just as great a granny to my children.

Mama, you are the light of my life and whenever I miss you, I know that you are in my heart and that's as far as i have to look.

I love you<3 with my heart and soul<3

Me and my mama

"Being a good parents isn't about giving your child the world, it's about giving them a world of love"

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment