Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Natalie, you babe!

I have decided that my obsession with Natalie Portman is very unhealthy. I think almost every movie I've watch in the last while has had her in it. Shes even in my dreams :/ Can I just tell you the movies I've seen with her in them?

  • Star Wars
  • V for Vendetta
  • Closer
  • Garden State
  • Black Swan
  • Where the Heart Is
  • Her rap video
  • My Blueberry Nights
  • Mr Magorium's Wonder Epmorium
  • Anywhere But Here
  • Paris, Je t'aime
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
The remainder of her films are very soon to be a part of it!

You surely Can't blame me though. She has the most delicious mouth and speaks in the sexiest way... Especially when she says "cheeky" 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH









One of my favourites<3





The eyes. Really.




Well here are my justifications<3

No comments:

Post a Comment