Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ramfest(zies)

So this past weekend I was lucky enough to attend Ramfest and shit was crazy.

I got to see Dance, You're on Fire, Isochronous, Alkaline Trio and Funeral For a Friend

AND

I got to dance my face off to Tom Deluxx and Haezer which was probably the happiest moment of my life!!!

One of my best friend's boyfriend came down from Johannesburg to attend it too. His name is Devin Harmer and he just rocks the life right out of me. Between him and Sarah Scrim, I had the best weekend ever and I am proud to say that I walked away with no voice and some severe bug I managed to contract (haha)

The best times:
-I slept with Devin...
-Sitting on the swings while
watching Haezer
-See-Sawing with Sarah
-Cold showers in the morning
-The mountains and the fake looking clouds
-all the boys shouting "JEN" whenever I walked past
-taking night time naps with Sarah and Tam Manners from Dance, Your on Fire
-"ohhh, are we footzie-ing?" -Devin
-While stroking my head "shhhh. Someone's ear looks like its in great danger of getting hair tucked behind it" - Devin
-""That girl in the costume... You could see her vagina" - Devin
-"Its a lot harder to snap a person in half than you think. I've tried" - Me
-looking at the stars with Sarah and just laughing at absolutely everything


Overall, this weekend was beautiful in so many ways and I'm so glad I get to be in CPT with Sarah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment