Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Over

I've been thinking so much lately. Thinking about everything that has happened and I can help but feel that I would do things a million different ways if I had the chance.

I guess all I have to offer now is, "I'm sorry"

It sounds so silly. Like some little girl's words. But now that I've said them. And probably mean them more than I ever have before, I think its time to cut myself loose of the situation.

I'm giving all of it to you. Putting myself in your hands and if its meant to be, it'll be. But I just can't wait around anymore.

Maybe its time I delete all traces of you. There's no good in holding onto memories when I'm the only one left holding on.


So here's to making new memories, because the old ones have surely forgotten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment