Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Fair Heart

It was hard to hide the simple eagerness of my body as I held you close to my chest. So caught up I might have missed the single tear that crawled down my cheek. I wanted to tell you everything, just stream my life into you but I knew I had to slow down, I knew I could chase you away with the smallest slip-up.

I didn't realise how much I could miss a person, how happy I could be in a moment of reunion. Some people come into your life and even while they may be temporarily untouchable, they're never far away.

Seeing you last night helped pick up a few of the pieces I've been looking for. I'm still not quite sure where to place them, but I'm so grateful for you and the person you are and how your words are always instilled in my being.

I don't mind being a secret... You're so worth it.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment