Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Herp

There's so much that went on this week. I don't even know where to start.

Well I had a lovely girl by the name of Daniela stay over. Although I couldn't party with her during the week due to college and my new presenter (yes, you heard right) responsibilities, I truly loved just being in her presence and walking around town, singing out loud and speaking to midget blacks, indulging in late night quiche and R15 cocktails. Picnics and sunsets<3

Unfortunately I got a case of "The herp" or "The AIDS" as I've been referring to it as. I seem to get a fever blister every year before the first change of season and this bitch on my face really just killed my spirit, so I drowned my sorrows in spirits and had to keep from kissing the lovely people of Cape Town. Harder than you might think.

Because of The AIDS I've been talking crazy. Crazy talk I tell you. I've said things like "I'm becoming asexual" and "I don't want anybody." But let me just clear up the air. I am not afraid to love and I know that when I find you, I'm going to love you with everything I have. I'll even wash your car and plait your long mermaid hurrrs :P

But in other news, Carmen Tittie Fuck was in Cape Town and last night we showed her exactly what CPT can do. After moon-walking around town for Carnival and heel-clicking up and down roads, to drinking "Smurfs" and Jam Jars until we couldn't even play a decent game of pool, I think its safe to say that we were knee deep in bitches last night!

Tonight I'm going to smash some Sarah in my face and have a little picnic in her house, while watching series and talking tits and ass with the boys<3 my favourite kind of picnics.

That's all I have for you right now, but I have an epic week ahead planned, so look out for my adventures with Kim at Fiction, watching Dance, You're on Fire and then jamming with the lead singer Tom and Sarah afterwards and updates concerning my new presenting occupation!

Bye now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment