Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

For the Love of Cheesy Puffs

I am so love drunk on cheesy puffs. But not the cheesy puffs you're thinking about. I mean the little cheese sausage rolls that you buy from spar and then bake them at home. I'm borderline obsessed and I know Sarah and Kieran are too!

Ps - if they don't have the cheesy ones, do not, I repeat, DO NOT settle for the chicken ones *insert sick face here*

But that's enough about delicious cheesy puffs. I had a really awesome time this week with the Dance, You're on Fire boys and getting serenaded by Tom and being so love drunk on his humps.

I've really enjoyed getting closer to Sarah Scrimgeour and just always being so drunk in her presence. I love how Sarah, Kieran and I will stand in the middle of Mercury and play our imaginary instruments while people look at us like we're crazy and how we can laze on the couch all day, watching Cougar Town, Family Guy and Vampire Diaries while eating Cheesy puffs and not even care.

I've started to make a lovely family here in Cape Town and I feel absolutely lucky to have them:)

On a side note - some people are just flat out rude and should get off their high horse. That's all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment