Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wrong Places

When I started my blog, it was with the intention of sharing my words with people and to get more experience in writing. But as it has progressed, I’ve noticed people are now using their blog in an attempt to justify their actions and their feelings.
So let me just start by saying, this is NOT a justification of my behavior.
Reading other people’s blogs, I have picked upon a very common pattern, they all use it as a medium to soothe their own conscience, which to me, just shows how guilty they must be about their actions and feelings to begin with. If they feel the need to justify themselves on a page that is read every day, by the very people they are directing their blog at, that’s when you shouldn’t take notice of what they’re saying, because that’s just a prime example of their “defense mechanism.”
Instead, you should listen to the things they’re saying in every other part of their life, listen to the hidden lines their hearts are wrapped in, because that’s when you get to see their true desires, their true wishes, their true selves. It’s in those lines that I trust my hope.
Again. I do not wish to justify myself. You have read my thoughts, you know what’s on my heart and how I feel. And if you think you don’t know me, that’s just because you’ve been looking for me in all the wrong places.

No comments:

Post a Comment