Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Brush of Fresh Air

I went and got myself a new toothbrush yesterday. One of those glittery ones with all the cool squiggley things, with the little bumps and even the delicious soft grip. And do you know what was scary? I was so excited to use it! More excited than I’ve been in awhile. And I don’t know about you, but when you’re getting excited about teeth-cleaning-apparatus, something is seriously wrong… and that made me think. I’ve done nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary. And I guess that last night’s sudden burst of excitement could do with the start of my very own blog, which also happened to begin last night (wow what an eventful night I had). So basically what I’m trying to say is that excitement can be just around the corner, as long as you’re open to it.


Sometimes we dig ourselves into these ruts that just get deeper and darker until eventually we can’t remember which way is up. We just have to stop brushing off the possibility of being happy or findig excitement. Because it wants to find you! So go out and get those toothbrushes – electric ones not included – and make your own excitement:)

No comments:

Post a Comment