Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Crocs, Jeggings, AC/DC and buttercups.

I would just like to start this off with something I feel very strongly about: Crocs and Jeggings.


I know when I say this; I’m not just speaking for myself. Fact. But this Croc frenzy is now reaching new heights. As if it wasn’t enough to create something as torturing horrid as the original Croc, they have now come up with “new and exciting” editions such as the Croc Pump: Crumps. Or how about the Croc takkies: Crakkies. Just how far are they willing to go in order to launch universal Crate (Croc hate)???

And on another note, Jeggings. Jeggings? Were they being serious when they decided to create such a name? don’t get my wrong, I have nothing against jeggings. I actually quite like them. But how on Earth did they expect to be taken seriously with a name like Jeggings? Even I giggle at the thought of a grown woman saying “jeggings”. JEG-GINGS.

Or maybe it’s just me…

I NOW HAVE A NEW MISSION IN LIFE: to get another tattoo:D I’m going to start saving and errrthang:P oh and I have also now found a new calling in life… Song writer/Stylist… Well actually this is all for my 16 year old cousin who just happens to be an AMAZING singer. She usually goes by the name Peyton Amber, but to me it’s simply just, fag. She has actually just released her first album and is in the process of promoting it. I, on the other hand, am her own personal stylist (as from yesterday) and possibly her future song writer. I think as long as I’m writing, I’ll be happy.

Today I was driving around with my windows down, sticking one hand out into the warm air and listening to the sweet sound of AC/DC. I found a CD with songs I haven’t heard before, while scavenging through my uncle’s collection. I must say, there’s nothing more beautiful than letting go. To just have no cares for even just a few moments is absolutely exhilarating. I remember thinking that if something had to happen there and then, I’d go happily.

But I’m glad nothing did happen, because my parents just paid for my college fees for next year in Cape Town and I’d hate to miss out on that.

But for now, I think its time to catch up on my television viewing. If I can recall correctly, I have Spring Breakdown recorded on the PVR and nothing screams “funny” like grown women getting drunk. So for now, I’ll leave you with this thought… “why do you build me up, buttercup baby, just to let me down? And mess me around? And then worse of all, you say you’ll call baby, but you never will.”

Kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment