Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I could say "I'm here and I'm queer," but i've got more class. Kinda.

So this is my first attempt at writing a blog, so just go easy on me you hear?

I basically started a blog because I really enjoy writing and since I'm studying Journalism next year, I could do with a bit of practice and brush off the accumulated rust.

I think I'll just be traditional about this and start with a few things about myself? Yes? Sure, why not.
You might have to keep up as I'm A.D.D and tend to go a tad off course from time to time, but I promise i'll try my best to not stray too far.

uuuuum here's a list of my top things: Rain, tattoos, poetry, Shakespeare, love, crying, not crying, the 60s, Marylin Monroe, music, thunderstorms, kisses and cake, cuddling, neen<3, making people laugh, animals, 90210 and how its so shallow and how I love it for being shallow because eventhough its shallow the people are hot (haha:p), cheese and waffles but not together. Although i've never tried them together...hmmm... cheese and waffles. Cape Town<3 and how it is soon going to be my home<3 and I like a few more things which I just cannot remember due to my A.D.D condition which now prevents me from saying anything decent. Sigh.

I'm going to post a few random things I write. Hate them. Love them. Just please don't swear at me:)

..... Yayeee. My first blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment