Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Cape Town With A Chance Of Sun Burn

I realise that I keep saying i won't take so long to blog and then i wait another two months to do so. So I apologise. And I aim to be better at this whole blogging thing.


As from the 31st, I became a Cape Townian. A real, fully pledged, Cape Townian. I deamt about living here since I was 14 and I am now happy to announce that I will be spending my 20th birthday on the streets of the Mother City<3

Of course there's so much about Joburg that i'm going to miss. I've made the most incredible friends who have made me feel unique and crazy and special and unreplaceable, all at the same time. I'm going to miss going to Doors and taking absolute advantage of the drink specials, dancing until the sun rises and waking up with the best memories (and in the bathtub)
I'm going to miss my weekly grocery shopping with Odete and how we spent more time making fun of the food than actually buying it.
I'm going to miss Sangria Sundays at Fratelli's in Greenside and how everyone you loved was there almost every Sunday without fail. I'm going to miss.kisses.photos.long straws.short straws.sugar.boobies.singing.knives.lemon.cum-pariniahs.hubbly.dancing in the rain.sex talk.boners.laughing.more kisses.FB bullying.FB chats.Paynes.shooters.scrone.the horse face.fighting.making up.sticking up for each other.wet t-shirt competitions.no tops at all.asians.civil twilight.moving on.never stopping.wolves.car bars.token lesbian.kissing guys.oprah and ellen.the horn sisters.vin coco.mullets and mustaches.wimpy.welcome home.farewells.swimming olympic style.carmen electra.tiFANNY.crying.saying goodbye.best momories.best people.best friendships.biggest hearts<3


FSU Crew

But now that i'min CPT, I"m completely and utterly in love (other than my car being broken into and all my clothes being stolen)
I've been here for a week and I've already made some new friends, partied with some of the old  and moved on. I think its safe to say that, I'm happy.


Thank You Cape Town<3

No comments:

Post a Comment