Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Right To The Core*

I couldn't keep from floating away, she jailed my gravity and magnetised my entire being to the centre of her soul.

I realise that love isn't about falling, its not getting deeper into that person. Love is instant, its seeing that person, and you can't fall because you're already a part of her. You can't get any deeper because you're at her core, you're living on her heartbeat. Everything that happens after that, keeps you alive, it makes sure your head and heart are filled with a timeless video stream of every moment which has the power to eventually block out the hurt.

For the time being, I trust my soul to wonder around freely, surviving on that video stream and trying to resist the magnetic force of a previous heartbeat...

If it doesn't swallow my soul entirely from the first breath, I don't find it worth pursuing. I want a love that I can't keep my core away from. Something that keeps me alive, gives my soul a heartbeat.

I want a love that lasts forever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment