Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Burlesque

WOW.

I found its about time I give some praise, especially after watching the movie, Burlesque, which gave me this unexplainable 'high'

This movie, starring Cher, Christina Aguilera, Kristen Bell, Alan Cumming, Cam Gigandet and Eric Dane has given me new inspiration. For what, I'm not quite sure just yet. But I definitely feel renewed and that I have to do something. I have to make things happen.

I walked out of Cinema 10 last night, in complete awe and with the most juvenile, silly smile plastered to my face.

I couldn't find anything wrong with it. From the amazingly gorgeous dancers, who have bodies that make you want to do laps around the cinema in envy; to the witty humour that's well craved in American movies nowadays. The music is thrilling (I probably got goosebumps every time Christina worked her vocal magic. She is a vocal magician. Sigh) and the cast is sexy in every sense of the word. Cam Gigandet. Wow. Its fantastic to see him playing the 'good guy' role instead of his usual antagonistic characters. He just gives me a craving for cookies... His cookies. Sigh.

But do yourself a favour and go watch it. Its a mixture of sexuality, humour, inspiration, all things shiny and sequins and of course, pure WOW.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment