Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Its called the Windy City...

So I am currently sitting in my forth story flat. You may wonder what I'm doing home on a Saturday night? Let's just say, last night was enough to last me the whole weekend's worth of partying. The word 'fragile' seems to come to mind. But that isn't really the point of this post. The point is that I'm sitting here, with the television volume almost on full blast as I cannot hear anything over the noise of the howling wind outside. This noise is so severe that I keep shifting my attention towards my (now thought to be) too big of a window, which appears to be on the verge of shattering. Resulting in millions of glass shards flying towards me, ending in Death By Impalement(don't think that's a word) but it paints a wonderful visual.

Today has been the most windy day, since I arrived in Cape Town. But instead of it putting a downer on my mood, I found it rather entertaining (and embarrassing on my part) as I spent the better part of an hour playing in it, on the pavement today. By "playing" I mean Moon walking, miming and posing like Marilyn Monroe in my dress. I felt like I was 6 years old again, laughing at myself and getting laughed at in return.

Today was a good day for a happy heart<3



* * * * * * * * *


In other news, I've recently become a Tweeter (I think that's the correct term) and its all so new and exciting, but doesn't bode well for my social life. But now I see what all the fuss was and I'm already a total addict! Its also helping take my mind off the fact that I'm missing Cayla's 21st tonight. Sigh. I really wish I was there, partying with the FSU crew, making the best memories. From just December alone, I have never partied so hard. I am proud to say that I have the most amazingly crazy friends, who have given me the most amazingly crazy memories. Drink specials, Dancing until the place closes, meeting everyone at Wimpy, sleeping in bathtubs, car barring and singing along to Lady Marmalade.

So even while I'm now sitting here, missing out on tonight, I'm content with everything you guys have left me with and I know that when I look back one day, I can proudly say that I took full advantage of being a teenager and did some of the craziest things ever.

I love you all back in Johannesburg. You'll forever have a place in my heart and at the bottom on my capirinha jug<3

Yosos.
Sloggy babes.
'Zies' on the end of every word.
Ping.
Boner.
Titties.

Okay, okay. That's enough<3

No comments:

Post a Comment