Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Settled

Its safe to say that I have the CUTEST flat in the world!

On Wednesday, I moved into my first place in Cape Town and it managed to burrow into my heart the minute I laid eyes on it. Its small. Really small. The kind of small that the bed folds up onto the wall (seriously). But it also has the most breath-taking view and that 'homely' feel you get when you walk into a place you know you're going to make the best memories in. The building itself is a baby pink (awwww) and its called Holyrood (this excited me).
Anyway. The point is, I'm completely in love and settled in and I've already gotten myself a partner in crime. Her name is Kim Rest and she is the figurative 'tits'.

We're both convinced that we were meant to be twins because we're both born on the same day (21st of Feb), we're both turning 20, we both just moved to Cape Town (in fact, we stay up the road from each other), we're going to the same college and we both look like 15 year olds. Especially when we ride coin-operated cars in malls.

Kim, I know you miss me already.



But for now, its time to go doodoo because I spent the whole day in the sun at Ratanga Junction with the best boys in the world (and who happen to be twins) and because I'm suffering from a mild dose of sun stroke. Bye BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment