Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Over the Distance

Here's something I pretty much think is the best thing invented - SKYPE!

I have recently met a babe of a gal and unfortunately she studies in Grahamstown (for you non-Capetonians, that's roughly 8-9 hours away) and although I'll see her in a weeks time when she comes home for holiday, it's effing rad that I can still see her face over our ridiculously cool/cute video Skype sessions in the meantime. 

What's also cool is that every time we Skype, I get more comfortable with her and of course I don't mind having to look at a babe's face for an hour :P

I was even lucky enough to get serenaded by her (be jealous bitches) with guitar and everything! 

The only issue is my A.D.D which leaves me constantly moving around and hard to keep up with, but she seems to be dealing with it (another plus) and I'm getting more and more excited to see her in person and go on dinner dates and have movie marathons and, well, even hold hands.

I find it pretty hard to say goodbye to her at the end of our little sessions and (maybe this is weird? I'm not sure.) but I miss her even while looking at her face on my screen.

Anyway, she could pick her nose in front of me and I probably wouldn't even care (wink wink, Megan) haha

That's all I have for now but I'd just like to add that, Megan - you better watch out. As soon as you step out of line, you better be ready for a wrestle. Actually, just always be ready. I could strike at any moment...

Niiiiiiight Cheeeeldren of the Internets <3



No comments:

Post a Comment