Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

New Week, New Beat

Sometimes what us humans need is to be thrown in the deep end. To get hurt by someone enough to finally realise they are not worth the effort or your thoughts. To make it all the way to the end and when you get there, find out that it actually was all worth it.

Well children of the internets, I may just have found my true closure this weekend and I have to say, it's about time.

I've finally moved on and have absolutely no more feelings for a previous love (and heartbreak) and I'm definitely free to pursue happiness with someone new.

What a GLORIOUS day bitches!

Here's a few lovely snaps from Piccsy that I hope will make you feel delicious:)











And my favourite for the day:



Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment