Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Michelle - Dance, You're on Fire

If you are in need of some bitchin' South African bands, Dance, You're on Fire is probably one of your best bets. Made up of Tom, Jethro, Paul and Adrian, these babes put in one hell of a performance. I recommend all you bitches go watch them live and buy their CD and if you're feeling frisky, flash them in your moment of 'girls gone wild.'


Also, they just happen to have released their music video for the song, Michelle (the song that made me fall in love with them) and you should use those grubby little paws of yours to click on this link and give it a look-see:



I'm really grateful that I have gotten to know these babes and I suggest that you make your way to Assembly in Cape Town on the 10th of September to catch them play along with other awesome bands like Desmond and the Tutus.

A fun time will be had by all, blah blah blah, just be there, okay?

Facebook event details HERE!


But for now, Happy Spring day you gorgeous children!

*flower suprise*

No comments:

Post a Comment