Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Say NO to Hangovers

Can I tell you what's fun? 2 for 1 drink specials and partying the night away with your awesomely bitchin' friends.

Now can I tell you what's not fun? 2 for 1 specials and spending the next day bed ridden and immobile because one wrong move and your gag reflexes will take advantage of your vulnerable stomach.

I did, however, have one of the best nights last night. It was my friend, Claudia's 20th birthday. We've been friends for close to seven years now and she just gets more banging every year. I hope she had the best night ever. It meant a lot to me to be able to share it with her. Ah Claw Claw I'll be spending a lot more with you I hopezies :D

Now that the sentimental stuff is done, let me just tell you how painful my day was. Not only could I hardly move but I was also strangely hilarious and I just happened to make myself genuinely laugh out loud. What's so bad about that, you ask? Well laughing is like taking the safety button off the gag reflexes and tempting fate. And then to make matters worse, I got hiccups.

I am also stuck in bed feeling sorry for myself when I could be at a babe's house watching dvds with her and trying to resist the urge to kiss her faccia off.

Do you feel sorry for me? Probably not because I brought this upon myself but I'm glad I got to waste a few vital moments of your precious lives.

Happy Thursday Y'all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment