Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Perfection

Have you ever met someone who just seems to be perfect? Or kind of just everything you're looking for? (maybe even in a friend,
if not a lover)

The more and more you talk to them, the more you realise how all of your desires and fascinations are embodied in this one person. And just my luck, this person happens to be hours away from me.

This tall babe happens to play guitar, act, write poetry, she's into Post-Modernism, she's into photography, she can cook, she drinks as much as I do, she appreciates pretty gals and I just happen to get along with her sister really well.

The sad part? I won't get to hang out with her until September :/

If some people have all the luck, I'm definitely not some people.

And on a side note, straight girls are never a good idea.

I hope you lovelies have a delicious Sunday, I'm off to listen to Bon Iver, Band of Horses, Manchester Orchestra and The Maccabees.

*insert something cute and sincere*
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment