Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rocking the Daisies

YES!

The day is drawing nearer and my liver has already started to shake.

Not only am I going to a kick ass festival, but I get to jam with some of the most awesome Joburg homies known to man :D

Sarah Payne who has long mermaid hurrz and the most delicious lips will be staying with me for a few days (just cuddling and making love-eyes)

Cute hey?

Also, the mildly inappropriate but endlessly fascinating slut, Kendra :D



Along with many other fantastic babes (unfortunately my best friends won't be there ='[ )


But none of this would have been possible if it weren't for Hannah - AKA Handa :D

I'm too stoked to watch Lark and get drunk under the stars while jamming with the pretty faces of people I love<3

Daisies, we heart you!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment