Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daisy Blues

It's been three days since Rocking the Daisies and I'm feeling a little blue to say the least.

Can I just tell you how much of a bitchin' time I had?

-My days were spent with the most delicious of people, who made the heat wave seem more bearable and who will entertain even the most serious of people. It was pretty sad to see them leave back for Joburg though :(

But on the plus side, I got to meet awesome new Cape Town babes (especially Scotty) who found me hilarious and were convinced I'm definitely not lesbian (score!)

-My nights were spent with the beautiful, Amy Green who gave me butterflies and held my hand and who I got to sit with by the moonlit dam until early morning hours.She told me I was a treat and I'm pretty sure that meant that she liked me because then she gave me a kiss *insert blush*

-I got to witness the greatness that is LARK, for which I am still trying to muster the words.

But now it's real world time and I'm left with my memories:


  • "I'm feeling rape-y"
  • "There is no method to my madness"
  • Getting mouth raped by Brad
  • Being the last man standing both nights.
  • "Let's get busy with those tits"
  • "I'm just a crazy gal looking for a good ol' fashioned, fun time"
  • "Dang gurl, how'd you get so fly?"
  • "Get loose on tha dance flo'"
  • And basically everything Kendra and I said to each other.
  • But most importantly: "You are a treat"

Long, dramatic sigh<3


No comments:

Post a Comment