Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mandatory Sex Party

Because I'm basically in love with Allie Brosh from Hyperbole and a Half I will do as she says and what she says is that I must let you guys know about Mandatory Sex Parties and why they are important.


Instead I'll post what she said about them,
"Okay, so I think a mandatory sex party is a party where once you walk in the door, you are obligated to have sex.  I would think that these parties often disguise themselves as costume parties or birthday parties or baby showers but THEN as soon as they entice people in the door, they are all "guess what this actually is?  It's a mandatory sex party, bitch!"



And then the raping would commence.  

It's just a rough definition... "

Also I will attach a video of Allie being sexy and seductive.


Now go have mandatory sex parties but remember to pay your dues to Allie.

I'll let you know when we set a date for the wedding<3

No comments:

Post a Comment