Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Aweful

Children on the blogworld!

I feel terrible for abandoning you guys for so long. My internet has been an ol' slut and I guess I've just been taking advantage of Cape Town's amazing summer-like weather (which obviously has come to an ending considering I woke up to a view of what can only be described as Dooms Day)

After being in Joburg for a month I found it hard to re-adjust to Cape Town living but once I did, I fell in love with it all over again.

My dear friend Natalie came over from Joburg for a little visit and it was fabulous, some would say it was the bayest! We spent a whole lot of time frolicking in the sun and watching boats enter the harbour while munching on Kinderjoy flavoured ice cream (yes you heard right) and being one with the genius seagulls on Camps Bay beach. We went to The Used concert and ended up spending one-too-many Rands on alcohol that didn't get us drunk or even merry for that matter. But we got to see Lark (in love) and get lost in a sea of (not so nice smelling) sweaty bodies while screaming in people's ears (a gal's best defence) and blowing on their necks.

Unfortunately our holiday was almost sabotaged by 'She who shall not be named' who tried everything from throwing stink bombs in our moving vehicle to nearly losing my drivers licence and bank card. Tut tut. Not so nice of you!

Anyway its been two days since Natalie (aka - Natz) left and Cape Town is literally crying for her return. So come back Natz, come back you ol' slut so we can wrestle :P

As for all you babes out there, I really do apologise for being a blogging hermit so I will hopefully catch up with many more tales of the brave and restless.


Fear not, I'm feeling fascinating<3

No comments:

Post a Comment