Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Expectations (exclamation mark)

Its human condition to expect.

And I think sometimes we expect too much.

We expect our friends to always be there. We expect to get home safely. We expect a romance to last a lifetime. We expect that phone call. We expect forgiveness. We expect to forget. We expect that there's always going to be a tomorrow.

But I'm done with expectations. I don't want to hold on to things anymore. I want to live every day as if Life itself pulled me out of bed, shoved some food down my throat and kicked my ass out of the door saying, "Go out and get it. Give it your all. No regrets. No expectations."

I don't want to sit around waiting for an sms. I don't want to regret saying goodbye to that girl who I should have given a chance to. I don't want to wait for life to fall into my lap.

From now on, I'm grabbing Life by the balls and letting go. Free falling.

Yes, that's it, free falling<3

No comments:

Post a Comment