Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Candace Campbell

My Pretty Candance
My Perfectly Imperfect<3

Where do I even start?

I think the first time I ever spoke to Candace was when I was walking around school in matric, quoting the movie, Just Friends, "is it another girl? Its okay 'cos I like girls...*Darla*" and she quoted it back to me. And then every time I saw her after that, we would also quote it to each other.

We were Facebook friends but never really spoke, but one day I decided to put an end to that and broke the ice.

We became friends and started talking almost every day. I shared all my secrets with her and she shared hers with me. We formed a very rare bond, one that was stronger than we realised. We were both experiencing love-related turmoil and we helped each other through them. I trusted her. And I think she knew that. I think that's why we work.

Due to certain circumstances, we weren't allowed to keep contact, but during this time I still would seek her help and advice (even though I wasn't allowed to) and no matter how upset I was, just hearing her voice was enough to make everything seem fine. She made me feel like my world was okay.

About a year passed and we rekindled our friendship. And I want her to know that she has the hugest part of my heart. She means everything to me and even when we're apart, there's not a single thing I wouldn't do for her. I'd give my life for her.

She's actually my future wife. We're going to live by the sea, and train penguins. She'll straighten my curls and I'll tickle her. We'll adopt many cheeeeldren and drive around singing. We'll eat Chinese and drink aloe juice and spend every day laughing. We'll remain the biggest devoted Marilyn Monroe fans and we'll read poetry together. But most importantly, we'll be perfectly imperfect and imperfectly perfect together<3

I love you, my PI. I always have and I always will.

Please be my Valentine?


No comments:

Post a Comment