Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Can you even handle it?

I just experienced one of the best weekends of my life.


Townhall on Friday was the tits. I can't remember most of the costumes I saw but I know my babes looked bitchin' - All of them!

I got to spend time with an old friend, little Asbo and it felt like the good ol' days, you know? Just being drunk and laughing and running around.

On Saturday I went to Kings of Leon for the second time and I got to spend it with my best friend and although I couldn't cry because apparently I'm incapable of doing so these days, I was sobbing with happiness on the inside.

It rained during the encore and in that moment I was the happiest I've been for as long as I can remember.

I got to see most the people who mean something to me and I got to hang out with my babe of a mother, who made me a great deal of home cooked food to bring back. I told you she was a babe.

It felt pretty shitty coming back because I didn't get to see everyone and I know a weekend isn't nearly enough time to cure the blues but I'll be back soon.

So for now, I love you guys. See you in a bit<3

No comments:

Post a Comment