Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Home. Oh the warmth.

I surprised everyone back home by coming for a visit. Its my momee's birthday on Sunday and I'm her birthday present:D

Since moving to Cape Town, I haven't experienced any feelings of home-sickness until this last week when I realised I was going to miss my mom's birthday and I couldn't stop thinking about all my friends I had left behind. So when my mom's friend Kelly told me that they're buying my plane ticket as my mom's present I was too excited to live!

I'm so excited to eat FREE food, especially momee's cooking.

I can't wait to see my gorgeous girlfriend and kiss her face right off.

I can't wait to see my Sadie baby and celebrate her birthday with her (its the same day as my momee's)

I can't wait to see my lovely friends who make every day worthwhile, knowing that they're always there for me!

Seeing my babies again and just getting soaked with doggie kisses :D

Although Cape Town is my home, Joburg will always have a piece of my heart. Not because of the place, but because of the people<3

PS - I REALLY want to eat Siân's cupcakes :D

(Side note - I had a permanent smile while writing this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment